Your overall health depends on how well your body purges and removes toxins. With exposure to environmental toxins, processed foods, and toxic body care products, you’re probably in need of a detox. A liver detox is an excellent way to do it.
One of the best ways your body rids itself of toxic waste is through your liver. Your liver is among the hardest working organs in your body. This organ detoxifies your blood; breaks down hormones; produces the bile needed to digest fat; and stores essential vitamins and minerals. If it doesn’t function optimally, you can’t digest your food properly, in particular fats.
Here Are Some of the Most Important Liver Functions:
- It stores vitamin A, iron, and minerals;
- It removes toxins from your bloodstream, such as ammonia, bilirubin, etc.
- It produces cholesterol and essential proteins;
- It breaks down and metabolizes medications and alcohol;
- It produces essential chemicals to help your blood clot adequately;
- It destroys your old red blood cells;
- It regulates your blood composition to balance sugar, protein, and fat;
- It processes nutrients absorbed by your intestines, so they’re more effectively absorbed;
Here Are the Risk Factors for Impaired Liver Function:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Viral infections
- Prescription drugs, such as acetaminophen
- High triglyceride levels in your blood
- Body piercings or tattoos
- Obesity and a diet high in processed foods and saturated fats
- Unprotected sex
- Exposure to certain environmental toxins and industrial chemicals
- Intravenous drug use
- Heavy alcohol abuse
- Low potassium levels
Here Are the Most Common Signs and Symptoms of Impaired Liver Function:
In case you’ve recently noticed any of the signs and symptoms listed below, your liver may not be functioning optimally.
- Poor appetite
- Bruise easily
- Excessive sweating
- Chronic fatigue
- Dark urine
- Depression, moodiness, or anxiety
- High blood pressure
- Inability to lose weight
- Eyes and/or skin that are yellowish (a sign of jaundice)
- Heartburn and acid reflux
- Gas and bloating
As you can see, it is vital for your general well-being and health to keep your liver functioning optimally.
Luckily, you can help enhance your liver health. You’ll feel better in a couple of weeks thanks to an effective liver cleanse.
The following remedy consists of a few natural ingredients that can cleanse your liver as well as make it work much better. It can also provide your body with antioxidants, reinforce your immune system, boost your digestion and metabolism, and regulate your blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
Liver Detox Recipe
- 200 ml. of filtered water
- Two lemons
- A handful of parsley
- One cucumber
Note: You should use organic ingredients for maximum benefits.
You should put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a homogenous mixture.
Consume it a few times a day for three or four weeks.
Just try it and see for yourselves. After about four weeks, your liver will be free of all the toxins and fat. You’ll feel much better as days go by. You’ll feel slimmer, look 10 years younger, and your liver and overall health will be significantly improved.