If you like beer, then you will love ginger beer. It is delicious and very healthy, and you can treat various conditions with it, from high cholesterol to arthritis.
You can use ginger to treat many health problems, from stomach diseases to arthritis, and when it comes to ginger beer, it can be prepared very easily with just a few ingredients.
Eliminating Inflammation and Pain with Ginger
Ginger can make so much difference in your life. It has calming properties when it comes to pain in muscles and back, and there are numerous studies that showed how ginger can treat rheumatoid arthritis and chronic pain.
You will need:
- 200 grams of peeled and finely chopped ginger
- 450 ml of filtered water
- 20 grams of sugar
- 120 ml of mineral water
- Several drops of lime juice
- 1 lemon slice
- A little bit of organic honey
Put filtered water in a large pot, and boil it. When it starts boiling, add ginger. Lower the heat and cook it for a few more minutes. Leave it aside for 20 minutes and strain the liquid.
Prepare the syrup: dissolve the sugar in a cup of water (filtered) and boil it.
Put one-half on ginger juice with one-third cup of syrup and one-half cup of mineral water. In the end, add honey and lime juice.
Health Benefits of Ginger Beer
- This delicious drink will help you with stomach problems and improve the digestive process. It will decrease high blood sugar levels and reduce bad cholesterol.
- Besides all of that, ginger beer will reduce symptoms of colds and flu, and prevent cancer.
- efficiently soothes back pain and muscle pain
- settles upset stomach
- helps people who suffer from chronic pain and degenerative or rheumatoid arthritis
- improves digestive system
- reduces both cholesterol
- reduce high blood sugar levels
If you liked this article, share it with your friends and family.