Japanese people are well known for the numerous natural healing methods they have been practicing since ancient times. One of those methods is the following. Japanese people believe that every finger on our arms is connected to at least two organs. By stimulating the fingers, you can improve the condition and function of those organs.
The Japanese technique that’s going to help you to deal with and treat various health issues with your fingers only is called Jin Shin Iyutsu. Our Fingers actually are keeping us healed and well balanced.
In fact, this method includes all of the fingers and it is easy to perform. All you need to do is to massage the fingers into your hands and breathe slowly.
More info on which finger connects to what organ:
- Thumb – spleen and the stomach – helps with skin problems, nervousness, stomach pain, anxiety, depression, and headaches.
- Index finger – bladder and kidneys — for, digestion, back and tooth pain, confusion, fear, discontent, and pain in the muscles.
- Middle finger – Relates to the large intestine and the lungs — for skin problems, breathing difficulties, digestion, pessimism, and sadness.
- Ring finger – Relates to lung area and large intestinal tract – also for releasing negative energy and bad emotions.
- Pinkie – Small intestines and the heart — for, cardiovascular issues, throat pain, bones, anxiety, and self-confidence.